Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Note on P.E.

Using the Presidential Physical Fitness thing might end up very cool for me, even more than the kids. You see, when we signed the kids up for this program, I signed myself up, as well. In doing so, I committed myself to a half an hour of exercise, five days per week for six weeks. I am getting some fresh air and exercise, AND I am playing with my kids more--Follow the Leader, sword-fighting (Tano's wooden swords are a real workout!), and today, a bike ride with Elli. So far, so good.

1 comment:

Alison Hodgson said...

Today Christopher and I timed ourselves in a mile walk. He has a stop watch and the timing aspect gets him in to it. We walked Jack and then got on our bikes and went a little under two miles until it started to rain. I should sign up for that too as it defines my current goals.